Friday, June 8, 2012

The Journey Continues:Fever is lower on day 22

Richard is still running a fever but it has been much lower.  In fact yesterday for a good part of the day it was normal.  He did have to take Tylenol yesterday morning early but has not had to since.  His temperature this morning was 100.1 which is below the 101.2 that the Dr. told him was the point to take Tylenol.  He seemed to have a good night.  I actually slept through but he said he did get up three times.  His cough did not wake me up so I am assuming it was not as loud or as bad.  He did not cough much this morning before he left for work but he did admit that he is still getting winded very easily.  Hopefully this new antibiotic will kick the pneumonia to the curb.

If you would like to read the first blog that tells the first part of Richard's journey with cancer you can go to March of 2011 and read the one titled "The Journey, the Pain and the Blessings of Cancer".  This has been a journey that many of you have followed and have been so gracious to pray and encourage us along this path!
Thanks so much!!!






Jeremiah 29:11-13

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that his fever is down some. Still praying for you guys every single day. Can he rest up this weekend? Pneumonia will knock you on your hiney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do plan for him to rest this weekend!! :)

      Delete
  2. We will continue to pray for him and for you!! You all are always in our hearts and on our minds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Lisa, it is so much appreciated!!

      Delete