Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fall Back



                                         



Happy Fall Back day.  Did you get your extra hour of sleep?  If you did please let me know in the comment section below.  For some reason, I woke up at regular time even though it was 5 am instead of 6 am.  I even went to sleep an hour later thinking that would work. 

I was thinking about fall back.  Are there things in your life that you fall back into.  I know I very easily fall back into eating chocolate even when I try to take a sabbatical from it.  There are many other things that if I do not watch it I will fall back into, like being self-righteous, being unkind, thinking bad things about others and getting offended to easy.

What I should be doing is to fall back into having compassion, patience and to be more like my Savior.  I should mirror his kindness even when I have an extra hour to sleep but wake up early.

Jesus is the One to fall back to.  Jesus is not on regular or fall back time, He is there all the time!  He just wants us to fall back into His arms! Maybe this is the day to go to Jesus or to meet him for the first time.


John 3:16-17 (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment