Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Bella, my other dog




                                                   

I know I have written about Samson but I am not sure if I have ever written about Bella.  She is also one of those little dachshund dogs.  She has issues.  I do not know what has happened in her past though.  She has lived here less than a year and I must confess that I have wanted to give her away several times. 

Every morning I have put her out so that she can pee and poop but almost immediately she is scratching at the patio door.  I would wait awhile but she would continue the scratching so I would eventually let her in.  Most days it would not be long until I would find pee and or poop in the other living room or in the kitchen.

This morning for some reason I turned the outside light on.  What a difference that light made!  She did her business outside.  I am thinking that maybe she was afraid when it was dark but the light gave her courage to stay and do what she needed to do.

To be honest I like to have a light when it is dark.  What a difference even just a flashlight makes.  The light cuts through the darkness and I can see the path to take. 

There is a light better that a flashlight. That light is Jesus!  He came to give us light and He does not care what your issues might be.  He will take you just like you are!

Jesus is my light!  Is He yours?

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people,  He said, "I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."




No comments:

Post a Comment