Sunday, December 3, 2017

Things do quit but


                                                 


Thing do quit working.   I have had several things that have quit working in the last few weeks.  My old car quit so I got another car.   My new to me car quit in Texas, the weekend before Thanksgiving. It is still in Texas being worked on.  Last night my dryer quit but started again but I think it is probably on the path to never working again.  I had to get a new washer several weeks back because the washer quit.  There have even been times that I have quit. 

Things do quit but they are replaceable.  I quit and others quit but God is always there.  He never quits.  When I have quit, God gives me the strength to keep going.  He reminds me of my Jesus and what He did for me.  Jesus died on the cross for me and for you.  That could have been one thing to quit but He did not.!

When you are tempted to quit doing something that seems impossible, remember the cross! 



1 Corinthians 2:2 (NLT)

For I decided that while I was with you I would forget everything except Jesus Christ, the one who was crucified



No comments:

Post a Comment