Tuesday, May 1, 2018

It's been a while



                                               


It has been a while since I have written.  I am going to blame it on my mind.  Most of you that know me, know that my mind can be on a journey that does not involve writing.  It tries to trick me and tell me stuff like, oh you can write later but than later becomes never.

I don't want to be in the never write again group so I am going to try to blog more plus work on some of those books.  I should have already written more books.  I don't care if I get famous but it would be nice if my books do!

I am going to try to blog several times a week and get started again on the book about Richard's journey.  I told him I was going to write that book and it is time for me to do it. 

Maybe you guys can tell me that you will beat me with a wet noodle if I don't write something every day or even every other day!

This is my new start and I am happy to be blogging again!   Please feel free to share my blog with your friends.

Remember we are all on a journey.  God has given us gifts that we should be using.  I believe God wants me to write and I am going to try my best to do just that.  What does God want you to do?  Do you know and if so are you doing it? 

Colossians 3:23-24 (NIV)

23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.




No comments:

Post a Comment