Saturday, May 5, 2018

Spiders already


                                                 
                                      
Today was the day of the spiders!!  The first spider that I saw, I almost stepped on it with a bare foot.  It was in my bedroom.  I somehow composed myself as I chased that giant spider!  I grabbed a shoe and yelled as I killed that spider!

I killed another one later in the living room as it ran up the wall.  I really hate it when they are on the wall or ceiling because they could fall down at any second and land on me!  Then I would be jumping up and down and doing the spider dance!!

I also noticed nasty spiders when I walked out to see if there was any mail.  I looked really close before I opened the mail box also because I have seen spiders hanging out inside the box.  I am glad that I did not  have to do the spider dance right there in the middle of the cul-de-sac. 

I have heard that peppermint and lavender plants can help with spiders and some other pest.  I really think I need to get maybe ten or twenty of those plants.  I could put some outside and some on the inside and surround my house with their protection!!

Sin is just like the nasty spiders that pop up just when I lest expect it!  I don't need plants to save me but I do need to make sure I am planted in the word of God!

What about you?  Where are you planted?


James 1:21 

21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.









No comments:

Post a Comment