Friday, June 15, 2012

The Journey Continues:Day 29 of Temperature

This is just a quick update today.  Richard is not so cool today though he has not had to take Tylenol since early yesterday morning.  He is running in the 100.s.  He had a pretty rough night and was up most of the night coughing and throwing up.  He has already called in today.  He said he is still short of breath and really, really tired.  Hopefully we will get some results from Tuesday's scope today and that they have figured out something to get this going in the right way!!  I would like to talk to the Doctors and ask them a few questions like how would you like to have a temperature for 29 days in a row or how would you like to be so weak that you can't walk or breath.  Richard told me I had to behave but I told him I didn't know how much longer that I would.

Thanks for the continued prayers!!!


Psalm 17:6

New International Version (NIV)
I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; 
    turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment