Monday, June 11, 2012

The Journey Continues:Day 25 of fever

Richard is struggling this morning.  He is still running a temperature this morning, very sore chest, still coughing and he wants to stay home but is being stubborn.  He says he has to save his time because if he ends up in the hospital he might not have enough time for that vacation that we have planned.  I think that if he would take an extra day or two and stay home it might help the healing process.  I don't know about your man but mine is very, very stubborn.  Whoops I take that back he just decided that he will stay home today!!

He did rest this weekend.  He slept  most of it from what I could tell.  He even got a break and had the house to himself, no extra movement or noises while I went to the last day of Sarah's basketball camp.  He is still coughing and throwing up and even with the rest and the medicines I don't see too much improvement.  He does want me to call the doctor today.

I will update this evening or in the morning to let you know what they have to say today!

Your prayers have been priceless!!!! Worth more than money or gold!!!


Psalm 86:6

New International Version (NIV)
Hear my prayer, Lord;
    listen to my cry for mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment