Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Journey Continues:Wobbly Legs

Richard is very wobbly today but he is at work.  He still is very, very stubborn.  Of course sometimes that is not a bad thing.  Today I wished he would have listened to me and stayed home.  He is on the half days and will get off work at eleven.

This morning started off with very wobbly legs.  I didn't hear the alarm and Richard got up to turn it off.  I did hear him fumbling around and woke up just in time to hear a short scream and a fall.  He said he just lost his balance.  Now you guys know, if you have been reading my blog for any length of time, that I have problems with piles.  Well this last week I have been working on getting my piles picked up and put up and have made progress.  I have one big pile left and it is composed mainly of clothes that I need to go through to hang up, give away, etc. That is where he fell.  I jumped up and got to him and he looked at me and said so sincerely, 'Thank goodness for your piles'.  I never in a million years thought I would hear that.  We both had a good laugh and than had to figure out how to get him up.  It wasn't easy.  He has no strength and I didn't want to hurt him but finally got him close enough to the bed where he could grab it while I lifted under his arms.

I am going to pack a few of his clothes, just in case they decide he needs to be in the hospital.  His appointment is not until four but we are going to get there about two so that they can do blood work and if he needs to be hooked up to an IV it can be done ahead of time.

Pray that the Doctors will have the wisdom to figure out what is going on.  Pray that we will have the strength to face whatever that might be.  Thanks for the prayers!!



Romans 8:27

New International Version (NIV)
27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment