Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Journey Continues:Gaining strength

Richard is able to do more each day.  He feels better, seems stable on his feet and is able to formulate his thoughts.  Sometimes what he wants to do is to much but he is getting stronger.  He does still tire easily but he is not sleeping all the time.  He had his pet scan yesterday and we will see the Doctor for results on the 22cd.  He is hoping at that time they will release him to go back to work full days. I think they will see a big difference in Richard.  He is gaining back strength.


Psalm 28:6-7

New International Version (NIV)
Praise be to the Lord
    for he has heard my cry for mercy. 
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy, 
    and with my song I praise him.

1 comment:

  1. What a huge praise! I continue praying for you both everyday!

    ReplyDelete