Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My plans

I have had many, many plans throughout my life.  Many of them have not happened but a few of them have.  Some of the ones that have just didn't seem right and some just seemed down right sour.  I had plans to be a work at home writer by this time in my life.  I am a writer but still have a job.(which is a good one)  My thoughts are that I don't care if people know my name but my plan is that everybody will know the names of my books and writings. This is a plan in works.  Some of my plans may still happen but many won't.

Many of my plans God has allowed in my life.  I have found that if I stop and pray first many of my plans are not right.  Many of them are just down right wrong.  God has a plan for my life and if I would just pay attention to Him, He will lead me in the right direction.  He is the way and the truth!  I need to seek His face daily so that my plans are the right plans. I want my plan's to be God's plan!

What about your plans today?  Are they the right ones??



Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



Romans 12:2

New International Version (NIV)
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is —his good, pleasing and perfect will.



No comments:

Post a Comment