Friday, August 10, 2012

The Journey Continues:OH MY

Well something that they have prescribed to Richard is working.  I called yesterday afternoon and ask my daughter how her daddy was doing and she said he was talking, talking and more talk.  Richard is still wobbly  and confused but there is a definite improvement.  He is getting around easier but still tiring and unsteady but his mouth kept going! LOL   He did not come home and sleep yesterday even after he was taken to get his fluids and blood work.  He felt well enough that he was going to try to cook supper and was looking through a cook book when I got home.  He didn't quite get supper cooked but he told Sarah what to do and she started it and finished it with help from her brother.

He talked non stop to me or whom ever would listen yesterday evening.  He even got a little mad at me after we went to bed and I told him I was tired and needed sleep.  He woke up talking this morning and was still talking when he walked out the door.  I told him I felt sorry for the guys at work.  He even was taking a football to show them.  I hope he talks their ears off!!  I am grateful for this improvement!  I would listen to him anytime!


Psalm 69:30

New International Version (NIV)
30 I will praise God’s name in song 
    and glorify him with thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete