Friday, August 3, 2012

The Journey Continues:Sinus appointment today

Well today is the day that hopefully we hear some answers about what is going on with Richard's chronic sinus problems.  It would be nice if  it is something simple.

Richard is still having some problems breathing and catching his breath even with being on light duty in an air conditioned shop at work.  If the sinus Doctor doesn't have answers for that I probably will be calling the bone marrow nurses again. The only time his breathing stays okay is when he is laying down.  His blood work on Wednesday showed that his kidney functions are high again. The nurse called him and told him he needed to go get hooked up to an IV for fluids and he told her that he would just drink more fluid.  He still has that stubborn side.

Thanks for the prayers.  I will post the results of what we find out today!


Psalm 17:6

New International Version (NIV)
I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; 
    turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment