Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Journey Continues:Quick update on Sunday Evening

Richard seems to regressed a bit the last few days.  He has ran that low grade temperature off and on and has had trouble breathing a few times.  He went to the store with me yesterday but had to go out to the truck before we finished.  He is still very fatigued and sleeps a lot.  He went to the Falls Creek service tonight at church and it wore him out.  He said he has already missed so much of Sarah's stuff he wasn't going to miss this one.  He does still have swelling and his feet swelled up like big balloons while they were down during the service.  He has decided that he will extend his time off at least one more week.  He has an appointment with the Doctor on Tuesday but I will be talking with them tomorrow.

Please pray that the Doctors will have the wisdom and knowledge to get him going back in the right direction.  Thanks again to my wonderful prayer warriors!!


Psalm 88:13

New International Version (NIV)
13 But I cry to you for help, Lord;
    in the morning my prayer comes before you.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for Richard. I wish there was something more I could do. You ate an amazing family who has been through so much. I could say I don't know how you do it, but I do...the grace of God. God is so good to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is good all the time!! Still praying for you Deb!!

      Delete