Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Journey Continues:Thursday, July 19th

Yesterday Richard left work early and arrived home looking very pale and having trouble breathing.  I wanted to take him to ER but he refused.  I told him that if didn't get any better that I would just drag him to the hospital.  He did, with rest, get better.  His breathing calmed but the tiredness persists.  He said that he feels much better today than yesterday.  He is still very pale, has no appetite, coughing and throwing up. He has went to work. Thanks for the continued prayers!!



Isaiah 41:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; 
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment