Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Journey Continues:Back at work

Richard is on his third day back at work.  He seems to be just making it but he is very determined. He would tell you though, 'Those are not my words, they are my wife's'.  He said he had to hold on to a fence twice yesterday because he could feel the blackness closing in.  He said it was because he had to bend down and close a valve.  I still think that one more week of rest would have been better for him but when my husband gets something in his mind most of the time you just can't change it for him.  He is still coughing, has drainage and very weak.  He did make it this morning without throwing up so that may be a step in the right direction.  He did have a cat scan done Monday but we have not received any results yet.

I can't tell you guys enough that we appreciate the prayers!! THANKS!!!


Psalm 18:2

New International Version (NIV)
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; 
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, 
    my shield[a] and the horn[b] of my salvation, my stronghold.

1 comment:

  1. My heart aches for you and Richard. I will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete