Thursday, April 4, 2013

Are you Parched?

The rain the past few days has been watering dry land, trees, ponds, lakes and more.  Parts of Oklahoma have been in a drought and the ground has been parched and aching for a soaking rain!  The rains have finally came with much needed moisture!!

God's word is like that to me.  Many times I am in drought but don't  know it until I open up the Word! My soul has been aching for the truth!  God's Word will soak me with truth and love.  It also chastises and woos me.  God's Word shuts out fear and doubt and wraps me in His Light!!

God's Light is the way to everlasting life!  Are you soaked in His Word?


In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace Ephesians 1:7 NIV



Psalm 119:105

New International Version (NIV)
105 Your word is a lamp for my feet,
    a light on my path.


1 comment: