Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Journey Continues: WHOO HOO More Good News!!

I had a hard time not running to the computer as soon as walked in the door this evening.  I had some news to share but first there was supper, watching the news and then Idol to see who was eliminated. The whole time I was thinking about Richard's news!!!  I couldn't wait any longer!! I had to let you guys know!!!

Dr. Selby, himself, called Richard a little before five and gave him news that Richard has been waiting so long to hear!! HE CAN PLANT A GARDEN!!  HE CAN MOW THE LAWN!! His t-cells are high enough that Richard was given a green light! Last month they were too low and he was cranky!  He is not cranky tonight!

My mind really wasn't on supper, the nightly news or Idol as I thought of the good news and how excited I was to share.  It made me realize that good news is so fun to share!

It also made me think of the Good News of JESUS my SAVIOR and how I need to be just as excited to share that news!!  IT is the best NEWS ever!!  I need to eliminate all the distractions and be ready to plant the seeds of GOOD NEWS!  Richard's news gave him a new perspective on life but the GOOD NEWS of my JESUS will save lives!!


Psalm 100:3-5

New International Version (NIV)
Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.


John 3:16-17

New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.


No comments:

Post a Comment