Thursday, December 27, 2012

This post is for YOU!

I don't know who YOU are but this post is for you!  There is someone out there that needs to be reminded of their worth.  Is it YOU?  The holiday is over and maybe you are feeling let down?  Nobody seemed to care what you wanted or even ask.  You feel taken for granted and nobody cared that you were up until midnight getting presents wrapped and making last minute cookies.

For some reason I can't get YOU off of my mind.  I know that you are out there and I have a message for YOU!!  YOU are worth more than silver or gold!!  YOU are worth more than diamonds or rubys!  How do I know this?  The Bible tells me!  Just read the scripture below and remember that when you think that nobody cares there is ONE that does!!  It is the ONE that knit you together!!


Psalm 139:13-18

New International Version (NIV)
13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
    they would outnumber the grains of sand
    when I awake, I am still with you.


Do you know the ONE that knows YOU better than you know yourself?

John 14:6

New International Version (NIV)
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life.No one comes to the Father except through me.


No comments:

Post a Comment