Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”Isaiah 9:6 NIV






                              What a wonderful gift to all the gift that was foretold in Isaiah!!

I bought the pictured Nativity set in Israel in 2008.  It is made of native olive wood.  I still remember the thoughts and the awe I felt while walking the streets and paths that Jesus had walked.  The only thing that could be better than walking the streets of Israel  will be when I walk the streets in Heaven.  I will walk in Heaven when I die because of the gift that was given for all who accept.  It started with the babe born in a manager.  He was born to die for you and me and he rose again paving the way so that we can walk in heaven someday!

                                             Have you accepted that gift??



John 3:16-17

New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

                                MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment