Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sarah

Happy Birthday, Sarah!!! I am so blessed to have you for my daughter.  You are a precious gift from God and I thank God for you daily!!!  I have watched you growing up from the 8 week early, preemie to a young lady and I am so proud of you!!!  I wish I could keep you forever but I know that God has plans for you and I am fairly sure that doesn't involve living at home the rest of your life. :)

Most people know that I was married for 17 years to the boy's dad and I thought my baby days were over.  Then life and Divorce happened and I never wanted to get married again.  I was doing fine with just me, the boys and God.  Then I met your dad and we became friends even though I thought he was a male chauvinist.  He still is sometimes. LOL  We had been friends for over a year when he ask me for a date and I thought why not? The rest is history.

You were born 14 months after we married and yes you have the oldest mother in your class but I am so glad that God allowed me to have one more baby!!  You completed our family and I think you changed everyone from your dad and me to your brothers.  What a blessing you were and still are!!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Sarah!!!  I love you most!! and yes I do have a verse for you!!!


Colossians 3:20

New International Version (NIV)

 20 Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

2 comments: