Saturday, August 20, 2011

A reminder and my books and future books!!

I have been in the mood to write a lot this last week and thought this might be a good time to remind everybody that sometimes the things I write may not make any sense at all.  Sometimes maybe one sentence might and sometimes maybe one word will.   Thanks though for reading and wading through the words and hopefully there has been at least one word or two that you have understood.  I have looked back at some of the blogs and thought to myself  I am not quite sure what I was trying to say.

I did want to remind everybody that I do have a children's book that I wrote called "Jungle Friends, Leo the Lion and the Big Bug Dilemma".  It is available through any bookstore, amazon, barnesandnoble.com, tate publishing or if you want a signed copy message me.

My second book should be available soon and it is called  "Jungle Friends, Mack the Missing Monkey".  I received an email that the book is heading to marketing.  I also have cute little finger puppets for each character in the book.  Check out my Jungle Friend page on facebook.

I am working on several others.  One of them James and the Wiggle Monster is based on a true story and another that I been stuck for a while is based on a few true fact but mostly fiction is Malachi and the Magic Glasses.

I have an idea for one about raising children but not the way I did and one about growing up in Wellston.  I promise all the names will be changed to protect privacy unless you let me know that you don't mind your name being used.  I have had these ideas for several years and I need to get them written.


Thanks so much for your words of encouragement and prayers.  Your words mean alot to me!!!



1 Corinthians 1:4-5

New International Version (NIV)

Thanksgiving
 4 I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 5 For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge—



2 comments:

  1. I am real excited about your books! They all sound really cool and I will be waiting with bells on..you know you can use my name if you want to, not like i did anything worth writing about though. lol Love you, Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited too! I know you have all those stories just waiting to be born..hope to hear some birth announcements very soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete