Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Richard!!

This blog is for my husband but you can read it to.  Today is the anniversary of the day we said "I DO".  Richard not only said I do to me but also to my three boys.  He took us all and we became a family.  He became my best friend and bonded with the boys through golf and fishing.   Fourteen months later Sarah joined us and made the family complete.

I remember last year,on our anniversary, Richard was in the hospital and my boss sent me down with money to spend the day with him.  He was very surprised when I walked in the door, Church's fried chicken in hand.  He said it was the best anniversary ever.

I am thinking though that this year may be the best.  I am just thinking back over the last few months and the fact that he is alive makes this day the best.  God gave us at least one more anniversary and I am very thankful!!  I am praying for many more and I know each new year will become the best!!

I love you Richard!!!










1 comment: