Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Morning! A new day to do better!!

This weekend was hard.  I wanted so bad to slip back into my old way of eating.  I wanted to forget eating healthy and watching my portions.  It is so easy to slip back into the old way.  Why does the new way of living seem so hard?  I am not saying that I didn't slip a bit and have that chili, cheese coney but I did still stick to that unsweet tea.

I know that when I eat right and exercise I feel so much better.  My arthritic joints thank me when I weigh less and eat right.  Why does eating right have to have such bright green, yellow and white colors??  Why can't they have the lovely colors of fried, salty and chocolate??

A good friend of mine sent me an email recently and it just simply said: I Saw That--- GOD.  She struggles with the eating and exercise and has made that email her screen saver.  It reminds her that yes, GOD does see whatever we put in our mouth or if we exercise.

This is a new day, a new chance and GOD does see us no matter what we do.  GOD also gives us second, third and lots more chances.  Today is a good day for me to start over and and do better.  I will do better with HIS help!!!


Psalm 46


 1 God is our refuge and strength,
   an ever-present help in trouble.


  




No comments:

Post a Comment