Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Journey Continues: At Work!

Another late Wednesday appointment  today and another day with Richard bargaining to go back to work.  He won today. The Dr. signed the release and Richard can go back as early as Friday.  He will go to his job tomorrow and start the paper work and they will figure out which day to start him back.

The Dr. said he looked good and his counts are good, so back to work he will go.  But with restrictions.  He has to stay out of the heat, no heavy lifting, no fumes or solvents.  Sounds like he will be pushing a pencil. :)

He still will have to come back ever Wednesday for a while to see the Dr. and have blood work.  Next week the appointment will be earlier in the day which is good.  I will be able to make it to choir!!  If Richard is heading back to work, it is time for me to get back to choir!!!!!  YEA!!!!


Psalm 9

 1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
   I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;
   I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

No comments:

Post a Comment