Friday, December 16, 2011

What if purple was green and green was purple???

What if purple was green and brown was red and yellow was pink and white was black??? Would the colors still be the same? Would they look different or would purple look green and brown look red and yellow look red and white look black?? I think these colors would still be the vibrant colors they are, they would just have a different name.  I bet these colors are all the same on the inside!!!

When I had childcare in my home one of the things that I had the children do from time to time was make play dough.  It was a fun experience for them and taught them several things from following instructions to using their fine motor skills.  Here is the recipe that I used:
1 cup flour
1cup warm water
2 teaspoons of cream of tartar
1/4 cup salt
food color

Part of the fun they had was putting the food color into the play dough.  They enjoyed the different colors they could make and even sometimes would put 2 or 3 different colors to see what color they could come up with.
My point is the inside was the same.  Even though they made different colors the basic recipe was the same.

I have friends of many shapes, sizes and shades.  They color my life though not because of their outward appearance but because of their insides.  I am the same on the inside as they are. We might have different personalities but my basic recipe is the same as theirs!

God made me and he made you!!! We were made to worship and give adoration to the Lord!!

Do you know HIM????



Psalm 99:9

New International Version (NIV)

9 Exalt the LORD our God
   and worship at his holy mountain,
   for the LORD our God is holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment