Monday, December 26, 2011

Article I wrote for contest

I am a writer for examiner.com and they have a contest going.  The deadline was December 23rd and that was the day I entered.  The article is 'The unexpected path'. and I am going to try to put a link here that you will be able to use if not you can go to examiner.com under America Inspired or under family or you can check it out on my page on facebook. http://www.examiner.com/parenting-in-oklahoma-city/the-unexpected-path     
I wrote about Richard's journey.  The judges are going to figure out the top twenty-five articles and let the writers know the end of January.  I am not sure how they will figure out who is in the top twenty-five but if you would like to read it and leave a comment in the comment section below the article it could only help. 


Then the top twenty-five will go to the people's vote.  Every day between Jan. 7 and the Jan. 29th a person can go in once a day and vote for their favorite one.  The person that the writer wrote about will win a monetary prize and also the writer will win.  To vote in the contest you will have to register with examiner.com with a valid email address.


Also if you would like to follow my articles, you can subscribe to them at the top of any article that I have written.




I am thankful for all that  follow this blog and those that read my article on examiner.com.  Thanks so much!!!







Colossians 3:15

New International Version (NIV)

 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment