Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How beautiful are your feet?

                                     How beautiful are your feet?  I think mine are pretty ugly!!



After many years of walking on my feet, stepping on nails, splinters and gravel, breaking and stubbing toes, suffering a very painful avulsion fracture and then arthritis settling in several toes my feet could be worse.  I think they are ugly though!  My feet can still be used though!! My feet can take me to spread the good news!  

The Good News is that Jesus is Lord and Savior!  He came to earth for you and for me!! He died and rose again because of our sin.  What Christ suffered is beyond my comprehension!   When He knocks will you open your heart and let Him in!!  

Revelation 3:19-20

New International Version (NIV)
19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me

John 14:6

New International Version (NIV)
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


If God calls me to tell the good news, even if it is walking to the computer and posting about the Good News, going on Mission trips or telling my next door neighbor I should do it!!  

What about you?  Has God ask you to spread the good news?  How beautiful are your feet?


Romans 10:15

New Living Translation (NLT)

15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!”

No comments:

Post a Comment