Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankfulness

Tomorrow is a day to pause, reflect and remember what you are thankful for.  I thought I would just let you know today what I am thankful for!

I am thankful for another year with my husband.  I am thankful for his doctors that work so hard to keep him here.  I am thankful for his bullheaded, stubborn ways.  I am thankful that he is a family man and puts us first even in the midst of cancer.(even though we beg him to rest and concentrate on getting better)  I am thankful for his attitude! I am thankful that he is a christian!

I am thankful for my children and granddaughter and that this year we will all be together for Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for each one of them with their different gifts and ways of making me laugh, cry and sometimes scream.

I am thankful for my extended family, church family and many friends .  I am thankful for reconnecting with some friends this year that I hadn't seen in a long time!

I am thankful for the gift of prayer!  I am thankful for everybody that has sent many prayers to heaven on our behalf!  I am thankful for the Bible!

I am thankful for my house, my car, running water, food(especially chocolate), bathrooms, microwaves, music, furniture,  a heater, air conditioners, books, cleaning supplies, a job, co-workers, movies, the truth, writing, a computer, facebook, telephones and the list goes on!

I am thankful that I live in a free country where I have many rights!

Most of all I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, His Son, Jesus who died and rose again for us and the Holy Spirit who convicts!  I am thankful for the forgiveness given freely when asked for!  I am thankful that a way was paved for eternal life many, many years ago!!

What are you thankful for?


Psalm 100:3-5

New International Version (NIV)
Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.



No comments:

Post a Comment