Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SONG

“Heaven Would Fall” – music and lyrics by Wendy Mae Jones

“let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.” ~Hebrews 10:22

Verse 1:
Please be with me my Father
Please be near to me my God
For I am drawing ever closer
And I am falling in Your arms

Verse 2:
You’ve always loved me when I’ve fallen
You’ve always loved me when I’ve strayed
Again I’m needing You to love me
Even now when You’re by my side

CHORUS:
I am calling for You
Heaven’s falling from You
Washing all my sin and pride away
Taking every burden
Healing all my hurt
And I see heaven falling here

Verse 3:
I’ve seen Your angels all around me
I’ve felt their joy and perfect peace
But now I’m asking You to hold me
Bring me strength when I’m on my knees



Wanted to share this song that a friend of mine, Wendy Jones, wrote.  Read the words and hear her heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment