Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I NEED HELP!!

I am not one that likes to ask for help but I need help!  I need help selling books and getting the word to others that have never heard of my books!  I need prayers that God will be in control and lead many to buy my books or to tell others.

You can help by sharing this post or telling others about my books.  They make great gifts for children and they do come with a free audio. They also are available for kindle.  Those of you that have bought them can help by leaving a review in the comment section below or on Amazon, BarnesandNoble, or on my facebook page Jungle Friends, Leo the Lion and the Big Bug Dilemma.

The books are available at any bookstore.  If they don't have it they can get them.  It is available on many of the online places.  It is available through the publisher, Tate Publishing.  I also have a website.  Here is the link : http://leothelionandthebigbugdilemma.web...

I also need prayers in my quest to find an agent.  I would like to find a christian agent that will work with me as I venture to write other books.  I want one that will be fair and honest and represent me well.  I want one that will find many places to promote my books.

I know that my ways are not God's way and I do want to be on the same page as He wants me to be.  Pray that this will happen!  Thanks for the help and prayers.  Thanks to the ones that are already helping.  Many of you are great about sharing and I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!!
















Romans 8:28

New International Version (NIV)
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment