Saturday, September 1, 2012

My review of 'The Odd Life of Timothy Green'

My husband and I went to the movies for the first time in a long time.  We both enjoyed the movie 'The Odd Life of Timothy Green'.  We laughed, we sighed and tears came to my eyes.  This is a movie with a message of love, hope and NEVER GIVE UP!

Timothy was sent to a childless couple and he arrived to them in a very interesting way.  He full filled every dream that they had dreamed of for their child.  Timothy touched the lives of many as he spread his message to extended family and to the whole town.  He was wise beyond his years and he arrived on earth with a specific purpose!

I recommend this movie to all.  It is a touching story with no bleep, bleep, bleeps.  You will leave the theater with a smile on your face and renewed hope!

Last night as I was falling asleep I thought of another Son that was sent with a specific purpose.  The Son left a glorious home to spend time spreading a message of hope, never give up and a redeeming love.  His name is Jesus. Many would say that He lived an odd life but He did it for me and for you!  His time on earth was short but the Message He spread lingers still, more than 2000 years later.  He is the way, the truth and the light!


John 14:6

New International Version (NIV)
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment