Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Writings to be done

I am going to be doing some post under the heading of 'The Heart of a Wellston Tiger' and 'The Long and Whiny Road'.  These are both titles of books that I am going to be writing and what you see posted will be in the books.   I would love any feedback that you would be willing to give me on these.  I have also had several people ask me and tell me that I should publish a book about Richard.  The posts about him started with 'The Journey, the Pain and the Blessing of Cancer' and then continued under 'The Journey Continues'.  Then there are the children's books.  I need to finish the stuttering snake one and have an idea for a deaf cheetah and I am stuck on the Malachi and the Magic Glasses.  Brain block!

Feel free to follow or subscribe to the blog, leave comments and suggestions, and remind me of things that need to go in these books.  Some of you guys know me better than I know myself!



Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


1 comment: