Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Journey Continues: Another bug

I have got to quit posting about how well Richard is doing because when I do it seems that by that evening or the next day he is feeling lousy.  He has picked up another bug.  This bug is the one that Sarah and I had.  He said that it is different than the one he had earlier.  He had a pretty rough night with throwing up and diarrhea.  Sarah also seems to have had a relapse and was up in the night with problems.

I have made a trip to Wal-Mart and I am in the process of bleaching the house.  I had use the Lysol but now am adding bleach.  I have the sheets, blankets and spreads washing in bleach water now.  I have bleached out the bathrooms and mopped the floors.  Hopefully the germs are gone.

I am thinking that Richard needs to wear his mask but he is a stubborn man!!  I am praying that this is short lived and the bugs will stay away the rest of this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment