Friday, August 8, 2014

Stepping out on Faith

Do you know how hard it is to step out on faith when it involves money?  I can tell you that it is hard!  I kept hearing God tell me to write, write and write some more but I haven't listened very well.  You know there are bills to pay, clothes and food to be bought.  I kept telling Him that I need the money coming in from my job.  He kept telling me that I will take care of you!  I didn't listen very well and than several things happened that lead me to the decision that I would leave my job(though will do phone calls from home).  I guess I am so hard headed that sometimes I have to be hit over the head to step out on Faith.

I do know that God will provide and guide me as I write.  Please pray that I will leave the worry behind and that I will crank those books out every week or two.  I finally have the house fairly organized though I do have a junk room.  I think I will go through it a little at a time until it is gone.  That seems to be what I do with the junk in my soul.  I get rid of it a little bit at a time.  If my soul junk had been gone it might not have been so hard to step out on faith.


Matthew 17:20New Living Translation (NLT)

20 “You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.[a]


 Matthew 6:30New Living Translation (NLT)
30 And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?


No comments:

Post a Comment