Friday, October 25, 2013

What will you do today?

This is a new day!  What are you going to do today??  Do you have a routine?  Do you live for yourself and your desires? I think we all do but what about today?  What about tomorrow?

I want to live for God!  I want to do His will!  I will fail but today and each day I can start over.  Today I want to do what God wants me to do.  I want to seek Him out and listen to His voice. Will my actions always show this?  No but I want others to know that I love my Lord with all my heart.  I want you to know that God loves you too.  He wants you!!

What will you do today?  Will you accept my Lord?

John 3:16-17

New King James Version (NKJV)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 14:6

New King James Version (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment