Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I'm Okay

I have had so many people checking on me to make sure that I am okay!  I just want everybody to know that I am truly okay!  There are days that I think of Richard all day long and even let a tear or two escape but that doesn't mean I am not okay.  I will always, always miss my husband but I am okay!

Do you know why I am okay?  I know that my husband had asked Jesus into his heart and I know that my husband is okay.  He has no more pain, no more sorrow because his soul left his body and soared to meet his Savior!  He is more than okay, he is in paradise!

What my husband would want me to ask you is, are you okay?  Do you know where you would go if you died today?  Would you be okay?  If not you can be!  Accept Jesus as your Savior, Believe that he died and rose again, Confess Him as Lord of your life!

Romans 10:9(NKJV)

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment