Wednesday, January 7, 2015

You can be Pardoned!

I think that there is someone out there that needs to hear this today!

I am pardoned but not perfect.  No matter what I had done I was still pardoned.  Even though I was mired in the path of sin I was forgiven!  I still sin but I am still pardoned. I know that this might seem unreal to You but it is so.  There was someone that took my sins as His own.  His name is Jesus.  He is my Savior!

When I sin now, I feel regret and sorrow but I am still pardoned.  No matter what I do Jesus is still my Savior.  I ask Him at the age of eleven to come into my heart and forgive me for my sin.  He did and He will do that for you to.  When I sin now I feel a guilt and regret that I did not feel before and I take it back to my Savior and tell Him that I am sorry.  I am still saved and pardoned but never perfect.

I will one day meet my Savior face to face and be completely changed and healed of my sin problem forever!

Have you been pardoned?  Maybe today is the day!

John 3:16-17New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment