Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Change is like a breath of

I have a change that is coming up in the near future.  It is something that I have wanted but have been fighting.  I know that doesn't make sense.  This change is or should be like a breath of wonderful air.  I feel like God has been leading me to this change but for financial reasons I have more or less told God that he doesn't know what is best for me.

I have talked and written about my God and how He is in the business of changing lives.  Now I am trying to put my actions in line with what I have been saying.  I don't know how many times I have told the fifth graders at my church that their actions need to show what their mouth is saying.

God has been telling me to take the plunge and become a stay at home writer.  I have so many words that God has given to me that have just floated away in the breath of I can't do that.  I want my change to be like a breath of I am going to trust my God to supply all my needs.  I want my change to be like a breath of a God who has my back.  I want my change to be like a breath of I will do whatever God tells me to do.

It was with a sense of relief and joy that I gave my notice and my last day at work will be July 18th.  I do know that God is in control and I need to accept any changes that come of to me from the breath of God.  I need to remember that change is like a breath of submission! I need to always remember that ultimate change which came from above!

Change is like a breath of the Cross!

What is your breath of change like?

James 1:17New International Version (NIV)

17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment