Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Journey Continues:Another quick update, 02/05/13

Richard is running a fever that started Saturday evening.  It is gone in the morning but back in the evenings plus he has been coughing though last night he had a restful night and did not wake me up once.  He is coughing some this morning.  Yesterday when I got home I took his temperature and it was 101.9 and he had taken Tylenol an hour before at work. Of course he is working today!  I have instructed him (LOL) to let me know how he is doing mid morning and if needed I will email or call the nurse at OU medical.   He is just worried that he will end up in the hospital which is always a possibility.

Thanking you in advance for the prayers that will be going up!!! :)

Psalm 88:13

New International Version (NIV)
13 But I cry to you for help, Lord;
    in the morning my prayer comes before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment