Friday, February 15, 2013

A tangled story

I was looking at my messy, tangled hair this morning before I took the brush and got rid of the tangled mess. It was sticking out everywhere, out of control and had a very wild look.  Now the way my hair is, it will be possible for the tangled mess to be back soon!  I should carry my brush with me but often don't.

My life is often a tangled mess just like my hair.  If I don't go to God my life starts looking messy.  It can become very wild and out of control.  Now the way my life is, it is possible for it to become a tangle mess if not going to God on a regular basis. I have a tendency to try to work things out on my own before I hand the brush to God.

I need to always let him brush away my worries, my insecurities and fears.  I need to remember that He is always there even when I brush him aside.  He is closer than the hairs on my head!




2 Corinthians 5:5-7

New International Version (NIV)
Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.For we live by faith, not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment