Monday, September 23, 2013

Brantley Jacob's Journey Continues

I had written about Brantley and his journey not long after he was born but that was over a year ago and he has grown and is strong and trying to be a typical one year old despite his leg.  If you have not read his story you can read about it in my post The Journey of Brantley Jacobs.  You can also read about him on his facebook page "Prayers Brantley Jacobs".  He is going to have his leg amputated in the very near future and he and his family need many, many prayers.  There are also so much extra expenses.  There are some fund raisers going on at this time which you can find on his prayer page plus I will share a link where you can donate money.

http://www.gofundme.com/4c3sco

I know many of you that read my blog are prayer warriors and I know this family appreciates all the prayers for them and Brantley.

Psalm 54:2

New King James Version (NKJV)
Hear my prayer, O God;
Give ear to the words of my mouth.



Psalm 102:1

New King James Version (NKJV)
Hear my prayer, O Lord,
And let my cry come to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment