Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Thunder didn't roll last night

It has been a long time since I have stayed up late, well other than the other night.(Thunder game)  Normally I would go to bed on time when I have a trip to the city the next day but last night the Thunder game was really close.  I stayed up until it was over.  Did I agree with every call?  No. Did I agree with every play? No. I still love the Thunder though. Hopefully the Thunder has learned much from this loss!  I also was wondering why on earth that somebody can't figure out a better time to to start the game!  How about 7:00 p.m.?  Don't they know that the Thunder should be playing prime time?

I had a really hard to falling asleep once I got in bed.  Was I thinking and wondering about the Thunder? No!

 I was thinking about how so many times that maybe I should stay up late.  Maybe I should be praying and listening for God's call!  Maybe I should be listening for His plays.  Will I want to do everything He ask me to do?  No!  Will He always allow me to do His will in prime time? Probably Not!  I should be willing to listen, do what He ask and stay up late if that is what He wants.  I must be willing to listen, obey and work at whatever hour that I am ask!

Sometimes I don't roll the way it seems that I should but that doesn't always mean I haven't won!  Sometimes the lesson is the win!

What about you?  Are you a team player?  Are you ready to join the game?  The Coach is waiting?


Matthew 4:19

New International Version (NIV)
19 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”








No comments:

Post a Comment