Wednesday, January 9, 2013

COLONOSCOPY

Just so you know, yes I will write about anything! In the past I have chosen boogers, shoes, my blank mind, roosters and today the subject is colonoscopy.  Spell check doesn't even recognize the word but that doesn't make it not real.  It is real and it is going to happen to me tomorrow!

Today I am drinking, drinking and drinking.  No solids allowed.  Right now I am sipping on a nice hot, juicy cup of chicken broth.  I am pretending that it is fried chicken in a cup.  I have heard from veterans of this procedure that the fun begins later today.  I have to drink something will clean me out.  Then I have to do it over again in the morning.  My colon will probably be cleaner than it has been since I was born.

Then at eleven tomorrow a doctor, while I am in twilight zone, will go in with a rotor rooter and make sure that my colon is okay.  He also mentioned some kind of digital exam that makes me shudder when I think about it.  I am so glad that I will not remember but if I do I will post about it.

Did you know that I have been rotor rootered before.  Not the colonoscopy kind but a deep cleansing kind. When I accepted Jesus as my Savior, He rotor rootered deep and cleansed my soul.  Some people don't recognize Jesus but that doesn't make Him not real.  He is the truth, the light and the way.  He is waiting!  It is not a cleansing that will make you shudder!  Are you ready to have a colonoscopy of your soul!  The fun can begin now but the real fun will begin in Heaven.  Hope to see you there!


Psalm 62:1-2

New International Version (NIV)
Truly my soul finds rest in God;
    my salvation comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
    he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment